Integration is the process of posting data from one software to another. Integration solutions are designed to make certain that your current investments in software (Prime, Excel, etc.) remain intact by effortlessly integrating the information with new systems, technologies as well as companies who you do business with.
When there is a need to share more and more information across traditional business boundaries, the way you integrate your systems and processes is speedily becoming one of the most important priorities in business today. TallyPrime can be integrated with any third party software viz. Web, Mobile, Excel. Any application in .net, java, PHP, SQL can be integrated to TallyPrime.
Aimtech’s Expertise in Integration:
- Integration along with inventory details.
- The utility works on the tally serial number and can be used for the “N” number of companies.
- Import transactions with GST and TDS details.
- Import transactions with cost center details with multiple cost categories.
- Import advance receipt with GST details.
- With the help of this integration tool, we can automate entries in TallyPrime from different software for all entries.
- Save your valuable time and manpower.
- Traditionally reduce the cost by more than 10 times.
- Increase your productivity by focusing on other important work.
- Avoid duplication of work and reduction of errors.
- Quick completion of the accounting process assists to be on time for compliance with accounting data.
- Accurate accounting and statutory effect with GST or TDS of imported transactions.
- Standardization in accounting entries.
The Integration Process:
Step 1: For Integration, data can be in Excel or CSV files. (Columnar format is preferable).
Step 2: Analyzing the inputs received for integration e.g. Excel data, if the format is not feasible it would be revised, or sample formats will be provided.
Step 3: Developing of sample data in TallyPrime.
Step 4: Getting confirmation from customers for sample data in TallyPrime.
Step 5: Developing utility for reading the data, processing the data and then posting it.